Wednesday, February 19, 2014

My Dream, My Future

My Dream, My Future

Dreams are one of the reasons why we continue to fight the challenges we face in our lives because dreams serves as our motivations in our lives to face all the trials that will to us.  Everybody has their own dreams, aspiration, or prospects in life that someday they will achieve.

            When I was a kid I was impressed and amazed to the teachers like my aunt that is closed to the kids and to her students because she’s treating her students as her own child, she’s a great mentor to her students inside and outside the class and she is also giving some advises about the other stuff, such as family problems or love life so when I was still in my younger age my dreams in life is to be a successful and distinguish teacher like her someday then I will earn money to travel abroad and do some work there as a teacher and when I fulfill that dreams I can already support my family financially, this is my way to thank them for their sacrifices for me to graduate and have a better future and I will assure that I will give them also a beautiful and luxurious future.

But before that I have to study hard to graduate, listen to my parents, and be patient, brave and strong enough to face all the challenges or problems that will test the boundaries of my capability to overcome my fears.  For now all I want is to graduate and find a job as a teacher for our better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment