Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fourth Grading Reflection

Fourth Grading Reflection

Our high school life journey has about to end so I would like to grab this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to all the teachers and administrators for their sacrifices to make us better and good person. To all the parents who work so hard in their entire life for us to graduate and fulfill our dreams and most importantly this batch, batch 2013-2014 for the long lasting memories and the precious gifts of friendship. 

Four years ago, I still remember my first day in entering in high school. I’m so scared and nervous that day, maybe because I'm not yet familiarized with the new environment and the different types of people I've encounter every day. I’m just a freshmen before that only knew is to play and have some fun but now take a look, I've change for the better because of the knowledge shared by our teachers and also because of the different trials of life that I went through.


High school for me is the most interesting part of my life, where I have my first dance to my first crush during our junior’s ball, where I have to make an alibi to escape my parents if I think they are already over protective to me and if I want to have some fun with my friends and classmates. 

I don’t know what exactly I feel to this graduation because I’m happy and sad at the same time. I am happy because I'll graduate and start the new chapter of my life and I can pursue my dreams, sad because I need to say goodbye to my classmates, teachers, friends in this school and of curse to this school also but no matter happens I will not forget them because they became part of my life but always remember that each end of any chapter of our life there is also a new beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment