Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New Me

New Year, New Me

           
                    People say when New Year come people should change, people should change not just their physical appearance but also their attitude. That’s true we should really change our bad habits we have for our goods as well as the others.

                     Actually I do not believe in New Year’s Resolutions because anytime, and anyone can change as long as their hearts know the true meaning of change and they can accept that changes in themselves without any hesitations or doubts in their hearts. Last year I became unconcerned with my grades, not learning so well and always postponing the work that I can do right now but now I’ve changed because now I want to improve my studies and grades for me to graduate and fulfill my dreams in life. If before I’m just helping my parents occasionally with the household chores not now because it’s more often and because of that my parents and I was drawn more to each other.

                     Now I just want to continue the good qualities that I have and change the bad habits for I am not going to hurt the feelings of the others because of the bad habits I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment