Tuesday, January 7, 2014

3rd Grading Reflection

3rd Grading Reflection


                 In the past grading period the knowledge and experiences I have was added and it is also elevated because of the help of my friends, classmates and of course the great teachers of ISNHS.

              3rd grading period was done, at that time I admit that I learned just a little because I’m too busy practicing volleyball for the competition for the city meet and because of that I’m not always able to attend my classes in different subjects but somehow I still learned a little bit.

               This next grading period I'll promise to myself that i will pursue my studies and try to participate in the discussions of our different subjects and i will attain my grades to fulfill my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment